Tuned for optimal brightness and color, the Panasonic PT-MZ880 laser-light optical engine continuously adjusts its 8,000-lumen image to the ideal balance of brightness and vivid color.
Panasonic’s Dynamic Contrast module analyzes input frame-by-frame then precisely adjusts output to accurately reproduce scenes where light and dark images frequently interchange. Proprietary circuitry also analyzes individual frames to clarify fine details, sharpen outlines, correct contours, and reduce ringing noise.
With pin-sharp WUXGA (1920×1200) native resolution and 300,000:1 dynamic contrast, the PT-MZ880 comes with a versatile powered zoom lens (throw ratio 1.6-2.76:1), powered vertical/horizontal lens shift and keystone correction to quickly align images on big screens. Panasonic’s laser diodes deliver up to 24,000 hours of bright color and virtually maintenance-free operation. Compared to a traditional 8,000 lumen lamp source, you’ll be amazed by the richer colors and spectacular contrast of this laser-powered projector.
- Wireless remote control unit and batteries
- Lens cover
- Power cord (3.0m)
- Lamp: Laser diodes, life cycle up to 24,000 hours
- Brightness: 8,000 Lumens
- Display: Transparent LCD panel (x3, R/G/B) 0.76″ active matrix
- Dynamic Contrast: 300,000:1 (Dynamic Mode/Dynamic Contrast 1/2)
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) 16:10
- Accepts 4K/60p input signal
- Lens: Powered zoom (throw ratio 1.61-2.76:1)
- Correction Control: Vertical (±67%) and horizontal (±35%) powered lens shift, keystone correction (Vertical: ±25°, Horizontal: ±30°)
- Weight: 37.7 lbs. (17.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 22.1″ x 7.5″ x 17.2″ LWH (561 × 190 × 437 mm) not incl lens or protruding parts
Questions, Custom Quote or Order by Phone