Maximum stability, safety and durability.
AIRSCREEN® inflatable movie screens entertain audiences under the stars in 110 countries.
- From 12' to 80'
- Up to 10,000 people
So much more than just any inflatable movie screen. AIRSCREEN® guarantees the highest quality, as originally invented in 1994, and improved with time and experience.
Easy setup. A perfect projection screen.
AIRSCREEN® quality sets the industry standard. Beautiful to look at with a stretched, tight, wrinkle free professional seamless screen surface.
There is an AIRSCREEN® for every outdoor movie event.
Compare our portable inflatable movie screens side by side. Which one meets your needs?
AIRSCREEN® 24' (Classic and Airtight)
Up to 750 people
312 sq ft screen area
24' x 13' (16:9)
AIRSCREEN® inflatable movie screens are perfect for
Engineered to Perform.
Commercial-Quality Features and Materials.
An up-close look at features and benefits built into AIRSCREEN® outdoor movie screens
- 1 Seamless projection screen
- 2 Theatrical screen ties
- 3 RF welded anchor points
- 4 High pressure blower
- 5 Fill and run-silent valve (Airtight only)
- 6 Ratchet-tensioned tether straps
- 7 Steel anchor stakes
- 8 Patented double-velcro closures
- 9 Black backed screen surface and valance
1. Seamless projection screen
- Gerriets custom formulated 96 gain front projection engineered to stretch minimally in the wind.
- Rear projection surface also available.
2. Theatrical screen ties
- Attach and stretch projection screen surface with specialized bungees.
3. RF welded anchor points
- Three-layer double sewn d-ring reinforcement.
4. High pressure blower
- Airflow and static pressure matched screen by screen for fast inflation and optimal performance.
5. Fill and run-silent valve (Airtight only)
- Exclusive to AIRSCREEN® Airtight models (12’ to 24’) for special applications where a full time blower is not an option.
6. Ratchet-tensioned tether straps
- Speeds up and secures installation of AIRSCREEN® 24’ and larger.
7. Steel anchor stakes
- Four double-headed powder coated steel stakes firmly anchor every AIRSCREEN® 12' to 40'.
8. Patented double-velcro closures
- Welded with 25,000 watts of high frequency radio waves
- Heavily reinforced and stitched
9. Black backed screen surface and valance
- Prevents light bleed from dimming projected images and blocks light beneath screen surface.
Ready for the total package?
Complement your AIRSCREEN® with the industry’s latest and greatest equipment. We offer a wide range of consoles, speakers, projectors and accessories.
Questions, Custom Quote or Order by Phone