Laser-powered, compact, lightweight and quiet: The amazing 6,200-lumen Panasonic PT-VMZ61U 3LCD professional movie projector pumps out vivid images at WUXGA (1920×1200 native) with up to 3,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio.
Flexibility defines the PT-VMZ61U, with a 1.6x zoom lens (1.09-1.77:1 throw ratio), vertical/horizontal lens shift and keystone correction to perfectly align images on big screens. Panasonic’s laser diode offers up to 20,000 hours of bright color and virtually maintenance-free operation.
Side by side with any 6,200 lumen projector relying on a traditional lamp, you’ll see spectacular contrast and noticeably richer colors from this laser-powered projector.
Inputs include HDMI, component and support for 4K UHD signals. Designed for tomorrow to work hard today, the PT-VMZ61U is a smart investment.
- Power cord
- Wireless remote control unit
- Batteries for remote control
- Lamp: Laser diode, life cycle up to 20,000 hours
- Brightness: 6,200 Lumens
- Display: Transparent LCD panel (x3, R/G/B) 0.64″ active matrix
- Dynamic Contrast: 3,000,000:1
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) 16:10
- HDMI In: 19-pin x 2 (Compatible with HDCP, Deep Color, 4K/30p signal input), CEC supported
- Lens: 1.6x manual zoom (throw ratio: 1.09–1.77:1)
- Correction Control: Vertical and horizontal lens shift, keystone correction
- Weight: 15.43 lbs. (7.0 kg)
- Dimensions: 15.7″ x 13.7″ x 5.3″ LWH (399 x 348 x 133 mm) with feet in shortest position
Questions, Custom Quote or Order by Phone